Hide Your Google Meet in Gmail. If you don’t need it.
Google has recently turned Hangout in to Google Meet and made the application accessible to anybody with a Google account, a patched up adaptation of its video chatting program , . You can begin or join a Meet video conference directly from your Gmail inbox, utilizing the button that Google has set on the left-hand side of the page.
However, consider the possibility that you don’t expect to utilize Meet, or regardless of whether you simply don’t need it to be there constantly. Not concerns — you can shroud the button. (Note: in case you’re on a corporate G Suite account, you will most likely be unable to change this, it depends on your administrator’s settings.)
But for rest of all, this is how you can do it.
• Open Gmail.
• Click on the Gear Icon in the upper right corner.
• Click on “Settings” in the drop-down menu.
• Click on the “Chat and Meet” tab.
• Next to the “Meet:” name, select “Hide the Meet Section in the main menu”.
• Click on Save Changes and its done