Amid this coronavirus crisis and the advice to stays at home, people are searching the way out, to cope with the situation of self-isolation.
Here are just some tips you can try during social distancing.
1. Get the pending work done.
This is the right time, to sum up all the pending works and start doing them; you should remember all your old works that we’re not being done because of office hours. Think of them and make a list and tackle them one by one. It should be like settling your pending bills digitally, organizing your bookshelf, washing your car, etc.
Cleaning may seem like the last thing someone would want to do on a free day, wiping out the fridge or taking time to dust off all of those high shelves. It can help make one feel productive and remind them to stay thankful for all the things they still have. Not only will cleaning feel useful and help the time pass faster, but it may also make for happier and healthier confinement for everyone living in the house.
3. Carving out your skill:
When was the last time we did some Art and Craftwork, maybe as a part of our school program? Well, this the right time to revive those skills of your school. Get the piece of paper and pencil and sketch out your imaginations, or create a new craft, or read those books which were lying in the dust on a shelf. Time will pass so it will not be known and you will learn something new.
4. Catch Up with your Dramas:
If you are a cinephile, filmophile then it will be the right time to watch your pending movies or shows. Many apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Viu, Jio Cinema, MX have good content to watch.
5. Nourish your body and take care of your skin:
In the race of life, we cannot get some time for ourselves. In such a situation, our body and skin suffer from the contamination and fall prey to weakness and wrinkles. If you love yourself, then make the good use of this time to rejuvenate yourself. For this, you can do yoga, meditation, exercise or some homemade skin treatment.
You can also try out these apps…
1. Play twitter Antakshri with your friends:
Stay connected with friends during self-isolation by playing twitter antakshri and believe me this is the most happening event which went on viral overnight and now trending on twitter and many celebrities are playing uses this new mode of antakshri tackles the boredom of lockdown. Now you can play with your friends.
2. Draw Something: Draw Something for Your Friends to Guess!
It is one of the best apps to download during self-isolation and the most popular social drawing and guessing game in the App Store with over 7 billion drawings created! It allows you to connect remotely with your friends. You choose a word to draw for your friends and then watch them try to guess what in the world you’re drawing. Experience for yourself the laugh-out-loud game your friends are raving about!
3. Duolingo: Take some in self-isolation to learn some new language. If you have a love of language then Duolingo is the right app for you. It allows you to learn the most spoken language of the world in a very simple way. Its friendly user interface hooked you and it can not only enrich your mind but allow you to connect with others around the world. And one day when things get better, you’ll be able to take that trip to Spain and speak Spanish with the locals.
3. Headspace: Anxiety, Stress, and depression are the carryovers of a modern lifestyle. In the race of life, we forget to nourish our minds. This is the perfect time to do some soul searching. Taking time out of your day in self-isolation to a journal, meditate or practice gratitude is a great way to ensure you’re taking care of yourself. An app like Headspace will lead you through guided meditations, it will teach you the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness in just a few minutes a day.
That’s all friends…Stay Inside, Stay Safe.
Recommended Reading >> Best Heart Rate Monitors